GSkill Trident Z RGB 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 3000
GTX 1070 8gb
Samsung 850 EVO 500gb
Western Digital 2Tb Black Caviar
Seasonic P-660 Platinum 660W
NZXT Manta Black/Red ITX
Corsair H100i V2 Liquid CPU
AOC I2381FH 23" LED IPS Monitor

We are getting power failure and power surge frequently, Id like to know if UPS can handle power surge well as Surge protector does.

I am going to OC in future. Monitor (planning to get another monitor) and PC will be only connected from UPS. but if speaker, phone charger wont be too much i might consider those too. I dont need like 15minutes or more power, just enough time to save my files and shut it down

Is it fine If I am going to use extension first for UPS?. Outlet<Extension<UPS<PC. My PC is 5meters away from outlet(not going to move my PC near on outlet)

Budget is below $100
Max.Estimated wattage of this build is 330w by Pcpartpicker

Solution
You used $ as your currency; there I presumed you were in the US. You linked the same UPS; the less expensive one doesn't include the Project Lite Backpack that you probably don't need. That UPS is enough, but you definitely shouldn't go with less that that.
You used $ as your currency; there I presumed you were in the US. You linked the same UPS; the less expensive one doesn't include the Project Lite Backpack that you probably don't need. That UPS is enough, but you definitely shouldn't go with less that that.

Solution

I am not in US, I always use USD when it comes on general pricing.
I am getting it then. Thanks

TRENDING THREADS