[SOLVED] good value HP 1012-series laser printer toner cartridge?

minni

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2008
Hi, i was wondering if it's safe to buy via Ebay a genuine, new HP-brand toner cartridge for an old series HP-1012 laser printer? I mean, since the printer is an old model,
...perhaps the toner for such an old series could have gotten old and clumpy, or the moving-parts brittle? Or whatever?

Other choices are "compatible" "generic" versions, or "remanufactured".

Are there any desirable choices for less than, say, $15? If anyone knows a reputable affordable online vendor of toner cartridges for old-model printers, I'd appreciate it.

Solution
the hp 12a toner that your looking at been used on a lot of hp lazer printers. the 12a is still used is some of the newer hp printers as the tonner has worked fine for years in biz printers. on my samsung printer that now owned by hp i buy compatable tonners on amazon. dont buy the reman units those are the ones that have been drilled and filled.
the hp 12a toner that your looking at been used on a lot of hp lazer printers. the 12a is still used is some of the newer hp printers as the tonner has worked fine for years in biz printers. on my samsung printer that now owned by hp i buy compatable tonners on amazon. dont buy the reman units those are the ones that have been drilled and filled.

Solution