Question Good video editing software? Higher-end, can be costly

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
I like to make memes and produce videos. I am currently using Movavi Video Editor 14, I didn’t look into video editing softwares much, but it was a decent price. It doesn’t have all the features I want. I would like to upgrade, but I don’t want to stick to movavi, if you want to get into the advanced stuff then that’s not the way to go. I heard of adobe studio, but it’s a subscription, and I don’t have that money. I’m looking for something that is a one-time few, and if things go well in the future then I will go with Adobe. I have been looking at video editing softwares and one that keeps coming up is Cyberlink media player 17 ultra edition, which is $80 on amazon. I can’t seem to find much information about it except it’s complicated but effective. I’m fine with getting something that is tough to learn, I can do that. But I’m specifically looking for: key framing, I don’t want full on animation, I have blender, but maybe simple stuff, like moving objects across the screen, or ya, some animation. Green screen, the ability to slow down and speed up the video without changing the pitch, I had a problem with that with movavi, but I have audacity, it takes a while but I can change the pitch manually, so it could be fine without this. And I guess anything that comes with that. I just want to make professional-quality videos, I’m not that into video editing now, and I assume some people here are experts. I think $80 is a good price range, but I would pay more if it’s for something good.

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
Thanks! Corel VideoStudio looks good! I have a question though: On amazon the pro version is more expensive to buy a download, but when buying a disk and on the website, ultimate edition is more expensive. So what’s the difference? Which one is better?

Another question: from the reviews I have read and the info I have gathered, there really isn’t an in-depth look at the features. Does it have keyframing? That was the main reason I wanted to upgrade. I assume it has more and better features than my other software.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS