tequiling

Prominent
May 2, 2020
Hello guys, I'm looking for a white gaming mouse mainly for Apex Legends . I have Medium sized (with plumpy fingers lol) hands and my grip style is relaxed fingertip.
My whole setup is going to be in white color so I don't know which one to buy. I'm not expert in those DPS, dpi, ips, switches, senzors etc...
I have found some so if anyone can recommend me one of these or recommend me maybe another
Also, i want to mention that my budget is not very high!
I found these:
*LOGITECH G102 Lightsync white
*TESORO Sharur Spectrum SE white
*NATEC Genesis Krypton 550 white
*RAZER DeathAdder Essential white
*LOGITECH G203 Lightsync white
*ZOWIE ZA11 white
*XTRFY M4 RGB rgb white/retro
COOLERMASTER MM710 white
ZOWIE FK1 white
ENDGAME-GEAR XM1R white
GLORIOUS Model D- RGB white
SHARKOON Light2 180 white
LOGITECH G305 Lightspeed white
GLORIOUS Gaming Race Model O-RGB
COOLERMASTER MM720
ASUS ROG Strix Impact II Moonlight
SHARKOON Light2 200
XTRFY M42 RGB white/retro
ENDGAME-GEAR XM1
LOGITECH G502 SE Hero (i know its not fully white but its nice looking)

RAZER Atheris Wireless Mercury Edition
thats it... if someone maybe knows better white mouse in this price range i would appreciate..
TNX IN ADVANCE

Last edited:
Solution
Many of those are good, in fact most would be perfectly good to get to try out. Need to read through reviews and read about how they would fit you and if any feature or button placement is something you like.
I do like my Logitech SE Hero mouse, although don't use it too much due to me playing mostly MMOs and I like more buttons for that.
Many of those are good, in fact most would be perfectly good to get to try out. Need to read through reviews and read about how they would fit you and if any feature or button placement is something you like.
I do like my Logitech SE Hero mouse, although don't use it too much due to me playing mostly MMOs and I like more buttons for that.

Reactions: tequiling
Solution