Good Windows Gaming Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibtehajmunir009

Reputable
Jan 25, 2015
Hi,

I'm new to this website. I wanted to ask you people to recommend me a Good Convertible capable of gaming. I guess Its not essential to have a dedicated GPU (and i think there is no convertible with that tech up till now)

My brother has a Dell Laptop which has 3630QM i7 with HD4000 and it runs many games IMPRESSIVELY! :) i need a CONVERTIBLE like that one. It doesn't need to have an SSD because the price elevates LARGELY! My budget is around $600-$700

Whatever you recommend should be able to run these games at at least medium graphics:
War Thunder
Call Of Duty Ghosts
Company of Heroes 2
Heroes and Generals
DOTA 2

Waiting for your replies
Thanks

ibtehajmunir009

Reputable
Jan 25, 2015

I'm looking for a CONVERTIBLE ... 2 in 1 Laptops .... HYBRID .... which can either be detached from its keyboard or twisted at 360' to make it like a tablet (touch screen too)

ibtehajmunir009

Reputable
Jan 25, 2015

The TP500LN seems a good choice. I was asking about these kind of laptops. Do u have another in mind like these (which have a GPU for better gaming).

I need one that can run Blackops 2, War Thunder, Company of Heroes 2 and other similar games in good graphics. I think TP500LN might feel difficulty

TheHitman1982

Honorable
Sep 20, 2013

No, You're wrong.
A Ultrabook is a very slim, very lightweight, ultra portable laptop for light duty computing, Example would be a Macbook Air.
A Convertible is a Laptop that the screen can flip over behind the keyboard and be used like a touchscreen laptop, example would be a Lenovo Yoga.

Status
Not open for further replies.