[SOLVED] Good wireless waterproof over ear heandphones for PC and Mobile

Unsounded

Reputable
Nov 12, 2016
Hey

So the title pretty much explains it. I am looking for a pair of headphones that is:

-Wireless
-Waterproof (By this i mean i want to be able to even shower with them or go underwater without damage)
-Over ear
-Comfortable to wear for long periods of time
-Usable with both pc and mobile.

Hopefully with better sound quality than my current hyper x headset too.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
In agreement with the preceding posts.

Another option may be shower head speakers. Seeing advertisements for them but I do not know any current users.

Google "shower head speakers" and revise the search criteria as necessary thereafter.

hang-the-9

Titan
I've seen waterproof headphones but alright.
Which models? I don't think I have seen any. There are portable speakers that are pretty resistant to water, but don't think I have seen any headphones that are.
I would not want something electrical connected to my body in water like that anyway, I once got a shock from my metal headphones while my wife was fluffing our comforter and it was not fun, felt like a needle going into my ear.

D

Deleted member 217926

Anything waterproof to the level of going underwater is going to be a kid's toy. There certainly isn't anything if you want sound quality. The better active noise cancelling headphones ( Bose QC35, Sony WMX1000 etc. ) designed for portable use might be resistant to light rain for a few minutes. But to be truly waterproof the drivers ( not to mention the electronics ) would have to be encased in something and sealed and that would kill sound quality.

ASK THE COMMUNITY