[SOLVED] Good wireless waterproof over ear heandphones for PC and Mobile

Unsounded

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2016
Hey

So the title pretty much explains it. I am looking for a pair of headphones that is:

-Wireless
-Waterproof (By this i mean i want to be able to even shower with them or go underwater without damage)
-Over ear
-Comfortable to wear for long periods of time
-Usable with both pc and mobile.

Hopefully with better sound quality than my current hyper x headset too.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Last edited:
Solution
In agreement with the preceding posts.

Another option may be shower head speakers. Seeing advertisements for them but I do not know any current users.

Google "shower head speakers" and revise the search criteria as necessary thereafter.
I've seen waterproof headphones but alright.

Which models? I don't think I have seen any. There are portable speakers that are pretty resistant to water, but don't think I have seen any headphones that are.
I would not want something electrical connected to my body in water like that anyway, I once got a shock from my metal headphones while my wife was fluffing our comforter and it was not fun, felt like a needle going into my ear.

D

Deleted member 217926

Anything waterproof to the level of going underwater is going to be a kid's toy. There certainly isn't anything if you want sound quality. The better active noise cancelling headphones ( Bose QC35, Sony WMX1000 etc. ) designed for portable use might be resistant to light rain for a few minutes. But to be truly waterproof the drivers ( not to mention the electronics ) would have to be encased in something and sealed and that would kill sound quality.

Ralston18

Titan
In agreement with the preceding posts.

Another option may be shower head speakers. Seeing advertisements for them but I do not know any current users.

Google "shower head speakers" and revise the search criteria as necessary thereafter.

Solution