Goodbye RAM!!, or no?

Faze_Infinity

Commendable
Apr 17, 2016
I've been getting BSOD when I start CS:GO I had many theories but someone recommended my to do a MEMTEST and I got 4 errors. Does this mean that my RAM is bad? My PC works fine with any other program like Chrome and Premiere Pro. RAM is quite expensive but if it has to be done i'll buy it. This is the RAM I currently use if anyone is wondering

https://goo.gl/jksGSX

PS: what is a good ram stick to buy in case i'll need it.

Solution
yes, ram is bad, if under warranty apply for warranty, get new modules

that crucial, i only buy corsair, kingston and samsung, never bought that brand

your rma is ddr3, you got a slow speed ddr3, 1333mhz and timings, can't find them

at least should be cl10, i have here cl10 and cl9 only

before searching for ram, be sure to know if ram is still under warranty, they should give you new modules, remember that 0 errors are the only viable result for ram to be acceptable, over 0, return or buy new module

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
yes, ram is bad, if under warranty apply for warranty, get new modules

that crucial, i only buy corsair, kingston and samsung, never bought that brand

your rma is ddr3, you got a slow speed ddr3, 1333mhz and timings, can't find them

at least should be cl10, i have here cl10 and cl9 only

before searching for ram, be sure to know if ram is still under warranty, they should give you new modules, remember that 0 errors are the only viable result for ram to be acceptable, over 0, return or buy new module

Solution

Faze_Infinity

Commendable
Apr 17, 2016

Thank you! I will check if is on warranty. I noticed that you have the same CPU as me which heat-sink do you use?

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
the stock one, but considering buying cooler master hyper T4, not really needing it with the low overclock i have on it, but mostly for the noise and thinking on a ryzen cpu next year, so the t4 could be used with the new cpu next ear