[SOLVED] Google and YouTube not loading on computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

extraproblems

Distinguished
May 18, 2014
Hey, I hope someone can shed some light on what is going on here. I was recently watching a YouTube video premier and after the video ended, I said bye to the chat and closed the window. When I re-opened Chrome and my Gmail nor YouTube would load. I have reset my modem and router and I have cleared cache & cookies. They won't even work in Microsoft Edge. At first when I tried to load YouTube, the page would load and I could see my subscriptions on the left hand side and in the middle of the page just said No connection and no videos would show. I have restarted my PC twice and now I just get "This site can’t provide a secure connection - www.youtube.com sent an invalid response." and also get the same message when trying to access Google. When I ran troubleshoot it said Diagnostic Policy Server was disabled (which it wasn't). I restarted the service and that error no longer shows, but neither site will load. I can load any other website. I am at a loss here. They both work on my mobile, and my work PC (same network). Can anyone assist me?

Edit: I just connected to VPN and both YouTube and Google load, but not Gmail. What in the actual??

Edit2: Strange. Now it's working again (Gmail) after messing with VPN and restarting. I tried to delete this post but couldn't figure it out. If any Admin can delete this post that's fine. My apologies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS