News Google Announces Three Games That'll Debut on its Stadia Streaming Service

May 15, 2020
I thought it was just me. Had to check the date of this article a few times before I realized it was just trash reporting. Come on, Tom's. I made an account here just to express my disappointment.

Reactions: lacerna

lacerna

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2009
Did someone forget the past three months? Is life turning into a blur? Cocajuanaphetapium is a helluva drug.

Yeah, those games are already out. That's why these trashy, scumbag-journalists-level, clickbait headlines need to stop.

lacerna

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2009
I thought it was just me. Had to check the date of this article a few times before I realized it was just trash reporting. Come on, Tom's. I made an account here just to express my disappointment.

Tom's isn't the worst in the world. And, what I'm about to state isn't quite as applicable to Tom's, relative to the rest of the "news" world. But, this is the nature of modern "journalism." It's a filthy lie, saying that someone is a "reporter." They're all ENTERTAINERS. They abuse the unspoken preconceptions which we all have about "journalism." We've been misled into a belief system that builds a forcefield around their garbage behavior: they have a RIGHT to say WHATEVER they want, and to question their behavior is to threaten the very fabric of our sole right, as is written in the Bill of Right. They call it the First Amendment, which is strange, because that implies that there are more amendments afterward.

In any case, only the most vile, racist, bigoted right-wingers would stoop so low as to openly question the validity of the "news," or the motives of "journalists." Now, should some gay-bashing, grandma-murdering Republicans manage to get beyond the questioning of these people, we get to the next phase, which is to create an automatic, false debate between two EXTREMELY different opinions.

Supposed reporters see everything as an opportunity to generate ad revenue, and also push some degenerate agenda. An agenda where their interests stand in the shallow end of the pool. But the story is NOT about them, so they make sure to prod at the two sides, eventually picking a side, because it is VERY important for journalists to be involved in their stories... Even though that is a clear violation of ethics.

Finally, these people have one more step to take. If that single, towering example of the most foul, hate-filled, tea-partying righty manages to get beyond the questioning, and get beyond the sometimes-violent debates, they get to the point: exposing journalists for what they ARE. At this moment, when the journalists are caught, cornered, and the proverbial alley is just tall walls of brick, they fall back to saying "I'm not a professional! I'm not a doctor or lawyer! I'm an ENTERTAINER!"

And there you have it. All of the sloppiness, one-sided bigotry, and complete ignorance of the topics which they cover, is all explained away by the truth: journalism no longer exists, because they are all just low-wage entertainers.

Now, once again, I am saying that this does not generally apply to Tom's, because they seem to be fairly good about avoiding controversy. However, they have been relying on CLICKBAIT a LOT, lately. Tom's needs to get it together soon, and stop with the garbage tactics that I'd expect from trash sites, like TMZ or CNN.