Google, Apple Patent War Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

InvalidError

Titan

I bet all those lawsuits make many costumers very satisfied with all their orders from well-dressed lawyer customers.

Marid

Honorable
Apr 25, 2013
What a bizarre op-ed. Apple's court victories continue with Android partners losing case after case where they attempt litigation with standards essential patents. As they should. Meanwhile Microsoft continues to win licensing agreements with one of the last holdouts being Motorola. Owned by Google. The writer and majority of posters clearly haven't had their hard work stolen before. If you had, you wouldn't be so quick to jump on the Google bandwagon. And don't give me 'rounded corners' nonsense. If Pepsi sold Pepsi in a Coke shaped bottle, Coca-cola would crush them in court.

-Jackson

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012

Yeah but Pepsi and Coca-Cola are the same company now aren't they?

davewolfgang

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010

Really? Fanboi much?

They only win with a paid off judge and fixed jury.

@ Marid:
Sounds like you have a personal beef with Google. LOL. Eager to see them taken down, ain't ya?
About the so-called Apple victories: please tell us what you're smoking, would love to try that sometimes. OTOH, life must really suck for you when you turn on the news and find the truth to be opposite of what you've thought.

Why don't they just agree to pay each other $200 million in fines they would have eventually won each year and save the taxpayers money in courts? Then also agree to donate $2 billion a year to charity which they would have spent in legal fees to win said $200 million.
The same goes for Apple and Samsung, and all the other tech companies suing the bejeezus out of each other. I'll bet that the end result in all these lawsuits has been a 10 to 1 loss in legal fees and a whole bunch of taxpayer money being wasted in the courts for pissing contests.

Idonno

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011

As a consumer your a loser as soon as you decide to give Apple your money anyway!
And Google is just fighting back. If all the rest of the companies that Apple has filed frivolous law suites against would join in that would be karma in action!

Status
Not open for further replies.