Google Buys Bufferbox, Wants to Handle Your Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Why do I want to drive to a store to pick up my package. If I did I wouldn't be ordering it online.

[citation][nom]hydac7[/nom]The kite is not casting a shadow[/citation]It is but just not in the camera's field of view. Did you see how long the shadows are for the two people? That means the sun is low on the horizon so the kite's shadow would be well out of the camera's view based on the height that the kite is "flying".

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]drwho1[/nom]That title sounds... so ... Wrong....[/citation]
i read "google buys butterbox, wants to handle your package", such wrong thoughts flew in my head.

stonedatheist

Distinguished
May 13, 2010
[citation][nom]drwho1[/nom]That title sounds... so ... Wrong....[/citation]

[citation][nom]ccovemaker[/nom]If I let Google handle my package the misses might get jealous.[/citation]

[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom]i read "google buys butterbox, wants to handle your package", such wrong thoughts flew in my head.[/citation]

+1. I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who had dirty thoughts come to mind lol

valkain

Honorable
May 27, 2012
[citation][nom]jackbauer3254[/nom]Why do I want to drive to a store to pick up my package. If I did I wouldn't be ordering it online.[/citation]

I wouldn't dis a service just because your to narrow minded to see the possibilities. I've had UPS show up at 11AM for a delivery when i'm not home to 6:30 in the evening when I was home all day waiting for up to show up so show up so I can leave the house.

If I have to reschedule the delivery then I usually have to drive to the local office to pick up anyways.

A service like this can be useful

makaveli316

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
This is nothing new, at least here in Germany.
It's similar, if not the same as the DHL Pack Stations.
Very useful, especially if you're never at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.