Google CEO Larry Page Wears Project Glass to London Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]michalmierzwa[/nom]Its good to see technology leaving a LAB or showroom! Its the time to be living in 21st century not 20th.[/citation]
forget about my self driving car! Where is my flying car that the Jetson's promised my childhood!

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]warezme[/nom]that guy seriously needs a new doo, some dye, something..., the grey haired bowel cut ain't working.[/citation]
Real nerds are allowed to look like Nerds.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
show me what it can do, that is all i want to know.

i know we had tech over 3 years ago to make oleds at 1080p at over 1000dpi, i want to see where this is compared to that.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]warezme[/nom]that guy seriously needs a new doo, some dye, something..., the grey haired bowel cut ain't working.[/citation]
As long as he can direct Google to keep creating things like this then who the hell cares what his hair looks like, not like a new hair style will give him better ideas or make him better at his job.

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]Camikazi[/nom]As long as he can direct Google to keep creating things like this then who the hell cares what his hair looks like, not like a new hair style will give him better ideas or make him better at his job.[/citation]
he is not directing google in a good way, he is screwing up google. It has being stated couple of times.

Eric Schmidt was guiding google in a good way, we bunch of research, new services coming out continuously and free. This new guy don't care shit about research of benefit for somebody but himself.

waethorn

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009

You saying his hair looks like shit?

(Best. Misspelling. Ever!)

Northwestern

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
[citation][nom]CaedenV[/nom]forget about my self driving car! Where is my flying car that the Jetson's promised my childhood![/citation]
2015 is three years away and we still haven't developed hoverboards. Back to the Future lied to me.

mrsphex

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2011
[citation][nom]northwestern[/nom]2015 is three years away and we still haven't developed hoverboards. Back to the Future lied to me.[/citation]

It lied to us all.

Tab54o

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2012
This thing is so friggin stupid. I can just see it now. People are going to die on the freeway because of this dumbass thing. Project "not needed"

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Nice presentation and I agree with much of what he said. What he says about trying challenging projects certainly is true if you have the funds, or are close to people with the funds to finance those projects. Wish he had touched on the subject of privacy.

[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]Interesting tech, but not very stylish, he looks a proper twat...Come back when you have them looking like a pair of RayBans or Oakleys[/citation]
As if RayBans and Oakleys don't have their own negative connotations on the opposite extreme. I'll be happy with it just so long as it is minimalistic and out of the way. The current version is still very much a test product or lab model, they will work more on style after they get it working the way they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.