Google chrome browser accounts and gmail accounts

Apr 27, 2020
Hi everyone. I have recently accidentally deleted my mother's saved pages on saved google chrome data folders while i was trying to UNsynchronize from my google gmail account. I did this by pressing my account profile image and going to the Manage people and clicking the Settings icon and accidentally deleting everything, both the Google Chrome browser account and the saved links folders.

I did this because i wanted to UNsynce my browser but it didn't work as all my Gmail Google account had overwritten or taken place of all my mother's saved links on her computer.

My question is, is there a way to UNsynce from your Gmail account from a google chrome browser account without having to delete everything and is there a way to get back a Google chrome browser account once you have deleted it.

I hope you understand my questions and explaination.

All you need to do is sign out of the Google account. Click on the account picture in Chrome upper right and sign out. Your mother also could have just signed in as her Google account on the same browser to get her saved links, as long as she selected those to be saved in the account instead of just on the computer.

Apr 27, 2020
But there is one problem, when i sign out of my Gmail/Google account, the Synced folders are still there after i signed in and then log off and they show up on the browser after logging off.

I'm not sure if it was on the same window I logged in and logged off from or for all windows I'd open...

Question is how long they stay there, and what do i have to do in case they are still there after i log off from my account......you know what i mean?