Question Google Chrome not pulling much bandwidth

Shenhav159

Prominent
Dec 8, 2021
running SpeedTest on 65-75 Mbps and while watching Netflix or Twitch the apps are using the appropriate amount of data to not buffer.
on the other hand, while downloading from Google Chrome or watching YouTube videos they are using around 0.7 Mbps and buffer dramatically.
with Youtube, it sometimes works fine but with Chrome downloads, they are always that slow.

Thanks for the help

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Have you tried working with another browser to see if the issue is compounding on Chrome itself? What OS are you working with? If you're on Windows 10, please mention the version(not edition) of the OS. BIOS version for your platform? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your networking drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Shenhav159

Prominent
Dec 8, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Have you tried working with another browser to see if the issue is compounding on Chrome itself? What OS are you working with? If you're on Windows 10, please mention the version(not edition) of the OS. BIOS version for your platform? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your networking drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Yes, I was working on other programs and the problem IS NOT with google chrome, other browsers and apps will do that as well, but as said only some while others work perfectly.
I'm working on Windows 10 version 21H1, BIOS version 1202, I also have the latest network adapter drivers but I don't know what you mean by "uninstalling and reinstalling your networking drivers in an elevated command.