Google Debuts First Nexus 7 Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzz_b

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2008
I bought one while on a trip in NY. It is a very nice hardware. Would not trade it for anything else out there at the moment!

kcorp2003

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
i always thought camping now a days is to escape from the every day world of luxury items and technology. exploring and eat your kill (if its possible).

But from this commercial. its telling me that the tablet doesn't run out of battery. until at the very end, i saw the house. lol

Osmin

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012
They should have demonstrated the Siri like function, mentioned the quad-core hardware, Mention the speed gain with Jelly Bean, and show the low price at the end. The average consumer will think this is the average Android tablet clone and nothing special about it. You need to show it is better than the Kindle Fire with the same price but with freebies and $25 store credit.

superp

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
It seems everyone is rushing in "new" phones that all looks the same. They day which everybody wares silver jumpsuit is closing in. yeah...

c4v3man

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
If Google Goggles actually worked well, and it maybe had Nokia's 41MP camera sensor, I could see how a smartphone could make camping more educational. Especially if it was on Verizon with it's decent coverage, especially out in the sticks.

That being said, the WiFi range of the Nexus 7 does seem quite impressive in my own testing. Better than my android smartphones and Blackberry Playbook. I could see the tablet being operational that far outside of the home with a decent wifi router/access point.

Status
Not open for further replies.