Google Executive Departs During "Love Quadrangle" Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorador2

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2007
Since when Toms became a tabloid?

I find it funny that from all companies he has to land on Xiaomi, which is shamelessly copying Apple from the industrial design and style up to the CEO's attitude and clothing.

Um... what? Nobody can use industrial design and style anymore? Hear that, Motorola? NVM you've been making phones with industrial design for many years now, you have to cease it because Apple is doing it now.
Seriously, if you believe nobody can use industrial design elements in their merchandise because Apple took it over, I have a bridge to sell ya...
And don't even get started on clothing tastes... It just makes no sense at all. Just look up "fashion", "style" and last but no least "personal taste".

SirGCal

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
Why people can't stick to their commitments and keep it in their pants (in her case, figuratively) just blows my mind. One thing I'm proud of, even on a girl friend, never cheated. I don't understand the obsession. My ex-wife did plenty of that but, and she got nothing. Why?!? It's simple, "Sorry, I'm married."

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008

The normal saying is Love Triangle so I'm guessing they went with the number+angle setup.

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
Two adults who care about their kids can have a good divorce. Also, since they are both billionaires, she's isn't going after his money. She doesn't need it.

Hell, I'm friends with my EX and other girls who I've had relations with.

Status
Not open for further replies.