Google Glass is Back and Available for Anyone to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
Ridiculous expensive and I have yet to see even one person not look like a total douche while wearing one of these. If even pretty models can't look good in it how is anyone else?

bmwman91

Honorable
May 19, 2013
Maybe I should look into opening an optometry clinic. The injuries from eye muscle strain and cross-eyedness will be a cash cow.

BranFlake5

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
Ridiculous expensive and I have yet to see even one person not look like a total douche while wearing one of these. If even pretty models can't look good in it how is anyone else?
...I have yet to see even one person not look like a total douche while wearing one of these.

The douche in the article pic is no exception.

Why does wearing Glass make you look like a douche?

Also, "That Guy" is Sergey Brin and he is worth over $30 Billion, also he's not a douche at all, he's a pretty chill guy.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Do people really care so much about how they look? I keep hearing people complain that they make you look silly (or worse), but I honestly don't care if people think they look stupid on me. I still want them. People look stupid with bluetooth headsets on, but if they are functional then who cares.

Of course I'm not going to buy one at the current price and feature set. I'll wait until they drop down to under $500 and have some more functionality.

rwinches

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2006
Short battery life, poor connectivity, interferes with the dominant eye's field of view, does not fold, low tech passe specs, interferes with any head wear, are always crooked, dangerous to be wearing if you get punched in the face or walk into something because you were distracted.

Way overpriced.

dstarr3

Distinguished
If these ever take off, YouTube will be inundated with videos demonstrating what it looks like to get punched in the middle of the face because you look like a douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.