Google Hints to Key Lime Pie as Next Android Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

john15v16

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009
Oh, BTW flash still works well on Jelly Bean too (android browser, opera and firefox mobile) . I hope it stays this way for the new update...

Tanquen

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
Cool, will Bluetooth voice dialing work? I returned my new Verizon DNA today as Voice Search and voice dialing are broke. It’s too bad as I really like the wireless charging and the 1080p screen. :(

QEFX

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2007
[citation][nom]silverblue[/nom]Guessed this one a while back... now, what's for L?[/citation]

Lemon meringue pie?

Would be a logical upgrade from key lime pie as an incremental .x update.

samwelaye

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
[citation][nom]silverblue[/nom]Guessed this one a while back... now, what's for L?[/citation]
probably lemon something... lemon meringue sounds good for L.

wildkitten

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Is all the food names supposed to make us think of how bloated the Android is getting while the Android OS is full of bloatware from the carriers?

Please Google, I like Android, but it's time to use your coporate muscle and push back against the carriers like Apple does to reign in the fragmentation to a large degree as well as making the carriers to make bloat at least uninstallable.

hetneo

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2011
[citation][nom]darkavenger123[/nom]What happens when we reached "Z"?? OMG...another end of the world prediction like the Mayan calendars is coming!!![/citation]
They will change name into Bindroid and start another cycle, just like Mayans :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS