Dec 23, 2020
Hey Everyone!

I have a problem with my speakers at home.

I have 2 Google nest mini at home.

One in the living room and one in the bathroom.

My problem: I have connected the living room to my dual Harman/Kardon bluetooth speakers which works good, but if i play from them and the google nest in the bathroom there is a huge delay gap, i have done my best to try to fix this in the google home app but there is not enough room to delay them.

So my theory was to use a smaller bluetooth in the bathroom aswell connected to that Nest mini in the bathroom.

It works fine, but when i try to play on both rooms at the same time the bathroom speaker wont play.

I cannot figure out what is wrong, does anyone know or experiensed this problem?

PLEASE Ask any questions if i am not clear.

THank you community, you are the best.

Dec 23, 2020
Thank you very much for reply!

I have done all i can i terms of speaker group delays etc but the delay is greater and bigger than what you can do with the 200ms delay config.

It sounds like you have one speaker playing directly and another going to an external bluetooth speaker. If you want them to match, should either use both speakers or have a bluetooth speaker on both of them.

Dec 23, 2020
It sounds like you have one speaker playing directly and another going to an external bluetooth speaker. If you want them to match, should either use both speakers or have a bluetooth speaker on both of them.

Thanks again for reply, really appreciate it

This is where things get strange.

I have gotten another Bluetooth speaker to the other google mini but that Bluetooth speaker wont play when i try to play both from both rooms.

But its working with that google mini by itself without any problem.

So the moment i try to play both at the same time it just doesn't happen anything for that speaker..

Thanks again for reply, really appreciate it

This is where things get strange.

I have gotten another Bluetooth speaker to the other google mini but that Bluetooth speaker wont play when i try to play both from both rooms.

But its working with that google mini by itself without any problem.

So the moment i try to play both at the same time it just doesn't happen anything for that speaker..

Go through that link about setting up speaker groups. I don't use the Google devices so can't say how they should work with the setup you are doing.