Google is Making the PAC-MAN Doodle Permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josea

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2009
Is it time to start a thread for high scores? I have been playing for years and am ready to post. Anyone with me?
BTW lets go FLYERS!!!!!

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Maybe Google can make more mazes. Can Google be translated in different languages? Or find some other way of making something that pertains to Google and make it a maze. Maybe the word "Browser" or "Operating System".

De La NoChe

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2008
awesome! It was fun to play. I had not played in years... I have been too busy playing Modern Warfare 2 on my eyefinity setup (three 23inch Acers at 5760x1080) :D . I just made a knife throwing montage check it out www.youtube.com/delanoche21

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
I hate to say it, but Pacman and its successors were the girly games at the time. As a guy, you really didn't want to play this game, or be seen playing it.

It's kind of funny how even video games had that stigma. Defender, for example, was a "macho" game, in contrast to Pacman. I have no idea how these things are made up, but I do remember it existing.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]TA152H[/nom]I hate to say it, but Pacman and its successors were the girly games at the time. As a guy, you really didn't want to play this game, or be seen playing it.It's kind of funny how even video games had that stigma. Defender, for example, was a "macho" game, in contrast to Pacman. I have no idea how these things are made up, but I do remember it existing.[/citation]
Yes, how do these happen?
From what I understand, Halo/CoD are for sissies, and Crysis Wars/Battlefield are macho.

Good job Google. You surprised millions and put a smile on our faces, even the ones who weren't even born when the game was made.

madass

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
They oughta make the maze a different word for google in different languages/scripts everyday.....imagine going across Google in Urdu....or Greek....

dgingeri

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
I get "next to no work done" nearly every day. How would this make it different?

(I am here in case of emergencies, so I do nothing most of the time, then have sudden and major work to do for an hour to day or two, then back to boredom for a couple weeks.)

HalJordan

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]Yes, how do these happen?From what I understand, Halo/CoD are for sissies, and Crysis Wars/Battlefield are macho.Good job Google. You surprised millions and put a smile on our faces, even the ones who weren't even born when the game was made.[/citation]

So what if you enjoy playing both Crysis Wars, and Halo? Metro-Gamer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS