Google: Nexus 4 Back in Stock at 3PM (ET) Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
12:02p - add to cart, empty cart, go back, add to cart, it's there! proceed, oops error. go back, empty cart. add to cart, oops error. refresh. 12:04p. out of stock lol.

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
[citation][nom]hate machine[/nom]It is back up however they are using a system where it just pushes shipping out. 4-5 weeks is now the estimate.[/citation]

Aaaaand there it goes again... gone.

yetanothertom

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
This is sad I lost items from my cart at least 5 times. It almost makes me want to get an iPhone. Doesn't google know how to do reliable transactions on the internet or are they only good for dropping things. Maybe they should use Amazon or E-Bay. I hear they've got a good customer interface and don't drop your shopping cart as you try to pay them.

If they can't do e-commerce maybe they could do what apple does and just take pre-orders.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]yetanothertom[/nom]This is sad I lost items from my cart at least 5 times. It almost makes me want to get an iPhone. Doesn't google know how to do reliable transactions on the internet or are they only good for dropping things. Maybe they should use Amazon or E-Bay. I hear they've got a good customer interface and don't drop your shopping cart as you try to pay them.If they can't do e-commerce maybe they could do what apple does and just take pre-orders.[/citation]

Agreed, it's really, really disappointing. It almost makes me want to skip out on the Nexus 4 completely.

FullBurstMode

Distinguished
May 23, 2011
[citation][nom]yetanothertom[/nom]This is sad I lost items from my cart at least 5 times. It almost makes me want to get an iPhone. Doesn't google know how to do reliable transactions on the internet or are they only good for dropping things. Maybe they should use Amazon or E-Bay. I hear they've got a good customer interface and don't drop your shopping cart as you try to pay them.If they can't do e-commerce maybe they could do what apple does and just take pre-orders.[/citation]Except even Amazon has been known to grind to a halt when a high demand item shows up (and they have more experience in e-commerce too).

Status
Not open for further replies.