joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Google: WOO ONE MILLION!
Apple: Isn't that cute.
Samsung: Apple, You're one to talk.

But in all seriousness, well done.
It's a seriously good device.

Zak, your articles are spammed the most. Put a filter up and stop embarrassing us.

Also, this news is at least one month old, AND has been debunked: there is no correlation between the serials and the number of devices.

invlem

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]They would have sold a lot more if the quantities were available. I just managed to order mine now, even though I wanted it from day one.[/citation]

Agreed, I managed to get mine during the 2nd offering in December, which sold out in 4 minutes... If they could supply the demand they'd be well above that number.

deepblue08

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2012
Yeah they could have sold more, I was going to get the Nexus 4, but it was taking so long to restock that I just went out and bought a SG3 because my ancient phone was dying.

Star72

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
Just got mine last week. Awesome phone for sure, & I was lucky enough to get it almost a week before the estimated ship date.

drbaltazar

Distinguished
May 21, 2010
They could sell way more lol.t-mobile got greedy,on the web they re priced at 300 And 350 $At t-mobile its 550 $Yep another good opportunity lost ,if it had been 400 some ,ok sold .but at that price ?hell no .i suspect t-mo raised n4 price so t-mo wouldnt be stuck with their soon to be blackberry.so steer clear of real store and buy directly from google play.n4 is tje best compromise on the planet as of yet.all other have one flaw ,too expensive.and nomather wich unit.t cell tower selection algorytm are so bad and slow the smartphone hasnt been the bottleneck for years

Status
Not open for further replies.