Google Paying for WiFi on All Virgin America Flights

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny_5

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
"It also means you don't have to talk to the creepy guy next to you offering you 'homemade bloody marys' in exchange for keeping him company for the duration of the flight."
Stranger danger!

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]johnny_5[/nom]"It also means you don't have to talk to the creepy guy next to you offering you 'homemade bloody marys' in exchange for keeping him company for the duration of the flight."Stranger danger![/citation]

Tell me about it. He even tried to woo me with pictures of his kid! FOR SHAME.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Pei-chen[/nom]Darn, I can't remember her name. Sarah? I thought she quit because the guys forced her to do the XMAS gift guide.[/citation]

If that were the case she wouldn't be returning to model again this year, now would she? :kaola:

A better gift than free Wi-Fi, would be similar models like the one pictured above for every willing passenger on every flight. I'm not flying to see anyone this holiday season, but I would find someone to go see if that were the case.

xyz001

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
hmmm in 2005 we had flat rate highspeed wireless internet on all transatlantic flights with Scandinavian Airlines. The price was only 25 bucks for the whole flight.

What happened to that? Thats so long ago that Wikipedia, Facebook, twitter and google earth hardly existed.....

cyberkuberiah

Distinguished
May 5, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Tell me about it. He even tried to woo me with pictures of his kid! FOR SHAME.[/citation]

laugh if you wanna , but he got overclocked in your presence .

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
"With our continuing program to reduce cost of travel, VA is pleased to announce that all navigating equipments have been removed from this plane. Our pilot geeks will use Google Earth to navigate instead. If you need any service from our flight attendants, just email them at helpme@gmail.com. Have a pleasant flight!"

Status
Not open for further replies.