Question Google Play charged me twice ?

ZakYOLO

Reputable
Aug 9, 2020
I bought an item in a game (DLS 23) that costs $4.50, and it charged me that amount and sent a receipt. Then, I went to check my bank account and has seen that it charged me $4.50 twice! It sent me only one receipt too. I have tried contacting the game's support but after being ignored once I tried again and still no replies from them. Any help/suggestions?

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Check your bank account again in a few days if this purchase was recent.

• Duplicate charges: With some purchases, you might see a pending authorization in the same amount as the charge. It should disappear within a few days.

If you believe it has charged you twice then click on link from same quoted paragraph,

If you still think you were charged twice for something, sign in to Subscriptions and services and check your orders for duplicates.

Reactions: ZakYOLO

ZakYOLO

Reputable
Aug 9, 2020
Check your bank account again in a few days if this purchase was recent.

If you believe it has charged you twice then click on link from same quoted paragraph,

Thank you very much for your reply.
I have checked the link "If you still think you were charged twice for something, sign in to Subscriptions and services and check your orders for duplicates. " and it has verified to me that I was charged twice. There is 1 receipt but on my debit statement it shows that it has been done twice. What can I do from here?