[SOLVED] Google slides, power point, etc question

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
Hello! Online school started for me qnd I had to do a google slides project. After dinishing it I downloaded the slide and then deleted it later. Is there any leftover files after deleting it like in games.Maybe something left in appdata?

Best regards,

Nonkii

Solution
did you delete the file you downloaded or the slide project from google slides? if you deleted it from your computer, you can find it in the recycle bin. If you downloaded it to your smartphone and then deleted it, you can still use a data recovery app to get it back. if you work on a project in google slides app or in a browser, you can go to drive.google.com and select the trash tab and find any deleted files from google docs or google sheets

rreyes0051

Commendable
May 15, 2018
did you delete the file you downloaded or the slide project from google slides? if you deleted it from your computer, you can find it in the recycle bin. If you downloaded it to your smartphone and then deleted it, you can still use a data recovery app to get it back. if you work on a project in google slides app or in a browser, you can go to drive.google.com and select the trash tab and find any deleted files from google docs or google sheets

Reactions: Nonkii
Solution

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
Sorry for late response. I deleted in from my pc files. Anyways, thanks for letting me know!

TRENDING THREADS