Google Taps Yezz For First Project Ara Modules, Working Smartphone Coming Spiral 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastyKake

Reputable
Feb 24, 2015
It's nice to see actual specs floating around but come one, a cheap plastic mockup with children's stickers that are well worn is how you present this? It's no different than any renders they've released. I want to see this project succeed but I'm getting tired of these "hang-on" news releases.

Gunbuster

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
oh boy, they have added a Darth Vader and cassette tape sticker to round out the golden retriever and rainbow modules. Cant wait to buy one of these at the corner liquor store or 7-11

torka

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2011
"which looks exactly like Motorola's Active Display feature. "

What you meant was, that it looks exactly like Nokia's Glance feature.

scolaner

Reputable
Jul 30, 2014
It's nice to see actual specs floating around but come one, a cheap plastic mockup with children's stickers that are well worn is how you present this? It's no different than any renders they've released. I want to see this project succeed but I'm getting tired of these "hang-on" news releases.

You and me both. That's why this is exciting: Although Yezz didn't have any prototypes to show, they are making them. Real products. That's a big step forward for this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.