[SOLVED] Google voice typing not under Language & Input

hw_user

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
I have a Huawei Honor 7 phone. I like to control Google voice typing on or off. All the instruction I saw from internet searching says that I just have to check or uncheck Google voice typing option under Settings/Language & Input. But when I open up Settings/Language & Input, I do not see Google voice typing option under it. I know that voice typing is there because I can do google voice search. My phone is running Android V6. Any idea where is that option hiding or it is not available under Android V6 ?

Solution
I have a Huawei Honor 7 phone. I like to control Google voice typing on or off. All the instruction I saw from internet searching says that I just have to check or uncheck Google voice typing option under Settings/Language & Input. But when I open up Settings/Language & Input, I do not see Google voice typing option under it. I know that voice typing is there because I can do google voice search. My phone is running Android V6. Any idea where is that option hiding or it is not available under Android V6 ?
I found the answer by further searching. I post it here just in case someone has the same problem. I have to install Google LLC to get it. I thought it was already there because I had most of the Google stuffs (chrome, home...

hw_user

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
I found the answer by further searching. I post it here just in case someone has the same problem. I have to install Google LLC to get it. I thought it was already there because I had most of the Google stuffs (chrome, home, voice search.......) already and everything seems to be working fine until I need the control.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS