Google's Doodle Records, Shares Your Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

internetlad

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2011
it's so annoying, i'm on a work machine hooked up to the sound system and every time i try to google something everybody wonders where the shitty guitar riffs are coming from.

teaser

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
[citation][nom]bogcotton[/nom]I tried to strum the image on this page... Google what have you done to me!?[/citation]
......Haha......Me too

G

This is just an article bearing the image of the real thing you can find on the actual Google page.

ALANMAN

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
[citation][nom]borisof007[/nom]If you're using Chrome, it's a bit annoying because you can't use the keyboard to strum like you can on IE. Still loads of fun.[/citation]
I'm using chrome and using the keyboard works fine for me.

f-14

Distinguished
Users can use the keyboard or mouse over the strings to play notes, which can then be recorded and shared to others. (Unfortunately, it seems that the recording and sharing aspect is limited to just those in the U.S.)

Google designer Alexander Chen explained in a blog post that the doodle was made with a combination of JavaScript, HTML5 Canvas, CSS, Flash and tools like Google Font API, goo.gl and App Engine.

flash? ! means apple's iCrap can't play it either no matter where in the world they are even next to carmen sandiego in steve jobs office.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]flash? ! means apple's iCrap can't play it either no matter where in the world they are even next to carmen sandiego in steve jobs office.[/citation]
Thank God for Flash.
I have a powerful PC so all arguements about system requirements are a fricken joke.
I have Ad-Blocker so I don't get Flash-Ads.
I can watch any video streaming services, including those dodgy football games or boxing matches streamed from the far-East which you normally have to pay a hefty sports channel subscription for.
I can play free Flash games on sites like Candystand, so the AppStore can go f**k itself.
All I need now is for MS to allow Flash on the Mango update for WP7 and Google to do the same with Android and I can sit back and laugh my head off.

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
[citation][nom]borisof007[/nom]If you're using Chrome, it's a bit annoying because you can't use the keyboard to strum like you can on IE. Still loads of fun.[/citation]
How odd, since Chrome is their browser! :D

misry

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2006
Yes you can just make sure the logo is in the "forefront", click below the strings but above the search box. In Chrome the strings change colors when strummed.

Status
Not open for further replies.