[SOLVED] Got a 1060 but a day later Windows 10 stops working.

Nov 20, 2018
Title says it all, I got a EVGA GTX 1060 3GB SC yesterday and it worked perfectly, before I slept it was fine but when I wake up to turn it on it has an error code that says windows files cant be accessed, sometimes giving another error code that meant windows was broken or a component was faulty . Me and my mom tinkered around and now it keeps automatically repairing. I think it could be the GPU being faulty, as I got it off ebay and lightly hit it with a screw driver on accident while trying to move my CPU cooler so that the fan wouldn't rattle while at high RPM, but it worked fine even after that, so either my SSD broke or my graphics card somehow became faulty after a days use or it became faulty a couple hours after lightly hitting it with a screwdriver. My mom absolutely refuses to go to a computer repair place or get any new components that would cost any money.

Nov 20, 2018
I'll try to see if I can convince my mom to get another SSD with a longer lifespan of a year to a month. Do you have any recommendations at ~30 CAD? If cleaning my SSD and getting windows on it again doesn't work of course.