Got a bsod now I have no signal on gpu or motherboard

jake9821

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
A few days ago I got a blue screen. It sayed something along the lines of unexpected kernel mode trap. I ignored it and kept doing my daily stuff. Today I was simply browsing the internet, no games open, no other applications that take power open. I clicked to open s new tab and bang, blue screen.

I went to click the power button on my pc and now it’s not giving any signal from the gpu. The gpus fans are spinning but only batirly, hardy any cool air from it. So naturally I just took the gpu out and then I tried to boot from the motherboard hdmi. No look, signal gone from there too.

Since then I took the pc apart and rebuilt it. Nothing still. I just don’t get how a blue screen could break my entire build.

Thanks for any help guys!

R9 270x
Asus hm110-r mini itx
I5 7400
Stock intel cooler
4gb ddr4 singular stick
90gb (chinease) ssd
1tb hard drive
600 watt kolink power supply
Normal atx case.

jake9821

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
Really? This gets fixed randomly if I wait about a half an hour then it boots again. The pc doesn’t stop working again for a few days. Something odd though Is that this problem only started happening after I got an ssd installed. It would be terrible if I had to get another power supply though as it would be my third psu swap! I mean how unlucky do you have to be ;)

Also this doesn’t even happen when the is gaming, it happens whenever.