Question Got a EVGA 1070 SC instead of advertised 1070 FTW

Mar 7, 2019
I ordered a used graphics card on Ebay, listed as EVGA 1070 FTW DT. Just received it, and it turns out it is actually the SC edition, which is a tier below FTW. However, I think I got a pretty good deal on it (210$). Should I just keep it at this price due to the deal? I just miss out on 2 bios, programmable rgb, and maybe a bit lower base clock. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

THEearthISFLAT

Upstanding
Feb 16, 2019
You could contact the seller and let him know the situation, he may offer or you could suggest politely, for a partial refund. Of if you are unhappy with it, you have every right to send it back. Performance is the same between the two for the most part, so if it works I'd probably just keep it. You do ha e options

Reactions: duimstrb17
Mar 7, 2019
You could contact the seller and let him know the situation, he may offer or you could suggest politely, for a partial refund. Of if you are unhappy with it, you have every right to send it back. Performance is the same between the two for the most part, so if it works I'd probably just keep it. You do ha e options
Sounds good, I will do that. Thank you!