[SOLVED] Got scammed by AMD? (Rx 560)

Mar 10, 2019
So, i bought a Rx 560 Gigabyte recently for about 500BRL, the thing is that now, 2 months later, i read this news article from anandtech that says the Rx560 has been silently downgraded and guess what, i bought exactely the downgraded model.

The thing is that, despite a long research, i never got to know this change, and the seller's product page didn't even showed the number of Cores in the specs.

I've requested a return or a switch to an actual 1024Cores model, but it has been denied.

So, do you think this is worth sueing? Is it winnable?

Solution
No, you have no grounds for a lawsuit.
AMD made a product. AMD decided to change the product, and there are articles out there about it. You then bought the newer model.

This also happened nearly 3 years ago.
Thanks guys, well i guess it can't be helped, i just felt totally scammed.

Scammed is not really the word here, if they said it was one thing but was actually another, that is a scam, or if they sold a fake product or never sent you something you paid for.
This is just you thinking you got one spec when it was another, you likely bought exactly what was being sold. Not listing the full specs is not an issue, if they listed the wrong specs, that would be.