[SOLVED] got weird notification from vangaurd that I suspect to be a virus or rootkit. where can I find this

Solution
ironically I see Vanguard as a virus, but only as it thinks it owns any PC you install it on. One game shouldn't take control of your PC. Its not worth it lol.
It could just think that file is something you are using to cheat with.

That Note cracks me up - running computer without Vanguard is an untrusted state? Lol. Only maybe to Vanguard

Yeah, its not anti virus, try Bitdefender Free or Malwarebytes , they are more designed for finding threats.

I had hoped Valorant had gone away, seems it was just a 3 month holiday or something.

Colif

Win 11 Master
ironically I see Vanguard as a virus, but only as it thinks it owns any PC you install it on. One game shouldn't take control of your PC. Its not worth it lol.
It could just think that file is something you are using to cheat with.

That Note cracks me up - running computer without Vanguard is an untrusted state? Lol. Only maybe to Vanguard

Yeah, its not anti virus, try Bitdefender Free or Malwarebytes , they are more designed for finding threats.

I had hoped Valorant had gone away, seems it was just a 3 month holiday or something.

Solution