It amazes me every time!

Enter one of these in the search box:

convert nautical miles to kilometers
convert knots to kilometers per hour

Or just try anything similar!
You'll see what I mean!

--

Marcel
(If you've gotta be part of a group, be part of a group of simmers!)

crash

Marcel Kuijper wrote:
> It amazes me every time!

Studmuffin, you're easy... Try this one:
http://www.onlineconversion.com/

TR

Marcel Kuijper wrote:
> It amazes me every time!
>
> Enter one of these in the search box:
>
> convert nautical miles to kilometers
> convert knots to kilometers per hour
>
> Or just try anything similar!
> You'll see what I mean!

Pretty cool Marcel. I tried 'convert lead into gold'. But disappointingly
not as successful. :(

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 23:08:28 GMT, TR wrote:

> Marcel Kuijper wrote:
>> It amazes me every time!
>>
>> Enter one of these in the search box:
>>
>> convert nautical miles to kilometers
>> convert knots to kilometers per hour
>>
>> Or just try anything similar!
>> You'll see what I mean!
>
> Pretty cool Marcel. I tried 'convert lead into gold'. But disappointingly
> not as successful. :(

Odd. It worked for converting water into gasoline. :)

--

Marcel
(There's no such thing as a natural-born pilot. - Chuck Yeager)

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 20:10:37 -0500, CRaSH wrote:

> Marcel Kuijper wrote:
>> It amazes me every time!
>>

> Studmuffin, you're easy... Try this one:
> http://www.onlineconversion.com/

Argh! Not for me, thanks....
I already have too much converting to do as it is.

--

Marcel
(Any landing you walk away from wasn't one of Melissa's! <g>)

I think gasoline is getting more expensive than gold these days anyway!

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

Carl Frisk wrote:
> I think gasoline is getting more expensive than gold these days
> anyway!

In the UK, Gas is around 88 pence per litre. Bottled water is 90 pence per
litre!

UNBELIEVABLE but true.

Cheers,

Quilly

GREGORY

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 23:17:53 +0200, Marcel Kuijper
<zoepetier_nothing_here@hotmail.com> brought the following to our
attention:

>It amazes me every time!
>
>Enter one of these in the search box:
>
>convert nautical miles to kilometers
>convert knots to kilometers per hour
>
>Or just try anything similar!
>You'll see what I mean!

even.. stick them in Metacrawler..

http://www.metacrawler.com/

which is the same as DogPile (metasearch engine) isn't it?

http://www.dogpile.com/

Sam Thng .. and Don Matter

stevej

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2004

Here is a neat little proggie for the desktop, converts almost anything. You
can also setup your own units for conversion. Can be used for fuel loads and
weights too ( back to flight sim)

http://www.joshmadison.com/software/convert/

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:02:12 +0000 (UTC), Quilljar wrote:

> In the UK, Gas is around 88 pence per litre. Bottled water is 90 pence per
> litre!

Lot of future in water...
:)