gpedit.msc and permissions

Daniel

I've used gpedit to lock out several things such as adjusting desktop,
internet explorer, and printer settings. This seem to effect everyone
equally from administrator level down. Is there some way to allow these
type locks to be bypassed by administrator level accounts?

Thanks
Daniel

I assume you are not in a domain where Group Policy filtering would accomplish such.
There are two ways that may work for you as described in the links below. If you try
the MS method, make sure you are completely done with your changes before doing the
hack. --- Steve

http://www.jsiinc.com/sube/tip2400/rh2492.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q293655&