GPO and servers

I am grasping the GPO concept but am wondering about
servers. and the Domain GPO. With servers in a medical
environment then MUST be stable and be allowed to be
conntrolled by other apps. If making a domain GPO, say
for passwords or screen savers say, is there a way to
write a domain GPO and execpt servers ?

Diana

so as i understand create a security group called servers
add all servers and manipulate this group as needed

thanks

US;322176

>How to Filter the Scope of Group Policy According to
Security Group
>Membership
>
>** deny domain controllers the right to read and apply
the policy.

>Thank You.
>
>Diana

confers no rights.

>.

OR...create OU's in which the server accounts reside and simply block
inheritance of the domain GPO's that you do not want applied to those OU's.