GPO & Registry Settings

Name

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2003

I would like to apply a registry setting to my GPO.
I understand that the GPO affects the registry, but can I
set a registry key to affect all users in the GPO? Or do
I have to apply the registry setting at each pc that each
person logs into?

Hi there,

This isn't something you can do natively with a GPO. You can do it very
easily with a simple machine startup script though. Check out the reg
command line utility. You can manipulate the registry very easily with it.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com