Mar 27, 2020
Hello everyone I will try to keep this short.

Specs:
Asus TUF x570
Ryzen 7 2700x
RTX 2070
32 GB Trident z RGB (3200 MHz)
500 GB Nvme
250 GB SSD
1 TB HD
750 W P

Recently my games have become choppy and very low FPS which are unplayable. Before this issue the games were playing fine with the same exact equipment. When I look at NZXT Cam during games like (Warzone, Valorant, Apex Legends) it shows my GPU at 0% load which is not normal. I did not mess with any settings so I’m kind of clueless with what can be wrong. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled all graphic drivers, BIOS is updated, windows updated, etc.

The link is a video of the issue.
Video of issue

please help, thank you

Solution
Need to see if the video card is OK or not, test it in another system, try another one in yours. What is the brand and model of the power supply?
Mar 27, 2020
I will try to test it in another system whenever I can but my power supply is a Corsair CX750M.
If I cant figure it out here soon I will probably take it somewhere to get looked at.

Mar 27, 2020
It is not the program as it is occurring across many games, I ran furmark and did a stress test and it shows usage in my gpu. Going to try it in a friends system to see if he is having the same issues. If so it is under warranty

Mar 27, 2020
tested the card in another system and the same issues were occurring with low fps and stuttering across multiple games. Contacted MSI hopefully will be able to get a replacement as it is only a year old. Thanks for the help!