Question GPU 970 displaying error 43 in device manager.

Nov 12, 2021
Hello,
I was playing a game that didn't support SLI technology and suddenly my PC shut down, I felt a burning smell, and it wouldn't boot. After inspection, I felt that my first graphics card seemed to have burned out.

Then I removed the defective card, my PC restarted, but now I have an error 43 displayed in the device manager (so with my second card), my card is well displayed as 970, and I could choose a resolution of 1080p. I tried to uninstall the card in the same device manager and reinstall the driver, but it does not work, whether I am in PCIe slot 1 or 2, I always find myself with the "Microsoft basic display driver".

I don't know enough about it to draw any conclusions but could the death of my first card have damaged the first one? It was connected by the SLI bridge.
It is possible that it is my two PCIe lines of my motherboard that died and not my card? What is the most likely conclusion, and can I do some tests to find out? Thank you.

Config :
I7 4790
16 Go
SLI 970 Zotac
Windows 10

Nov 12, 2021
I shouldn't be able to use my computer if my power supply is defective, right ? But he works, at least for task not requiring GPU power, and the screen have a very low refresh rate. The model of my PSU is the following : EVGA 750 GQ, 80+ GOLD 750W.