Question GPU acting weird lately pt2

cos_ine

Prominent
Nov 8, 2019
So continuing the post from before, I have an Asus ROG Strix RX590 8GB. A month ago I set the RGB color of it to purple but when booting the PC, it has a breathing effect and the red color. When the PC completely turns on, the color turns normal (purple). My game temps (tested on GTAV online with MSI Afterburner) dont go above 75 Celsius. I play on very high/ high settings. I dont have any FPS drops nor stuttering but the game crashes. Also, while playing a game, in random moments, multiple "cubes" appear and after that my monitor loses signal and I have to restart my PC. I have updated the drivers and I am really desperate rn.

Lutfij

Titan
Just to bring some semblance to this thread...this is the thread OP is talking about:
https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/gpu-acting-weird-lately.3548980

How old is that PSU of yours? FYI, please list the specs to your build in the body of the thread since sig space specs can and will change over time making this thread and it's solution moot to anyone in the same boat as you.

Always list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

cos_ine

Prominent
Nov 8, 2019
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700 3.2 GHz
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X470-F gaming
Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x8GB 3200MHz
SSD/HDD: Toshiba HDWD100 1TB HDD
GPU:Asus Rog Strix RX590 8GB
PSU:Corsair Vengeance 650M 650 Watt
Chassis: some local store chassis idk

cos_ine

Prominent
Nov 8, 2019
Just to bring some semblance to this thread...this is the thread OP is talking about:
https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/gpu-acting-weird-lately.3548980

How old is that PSU of yours? FYI, please list the specs to your build in the body of the thread since sig space specs can and will change over time making this thread and it's solution moot to anyone in the same boat as you.

Always list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
I got my whole new PC in July this year. I only kept the old HDD.

cos_ine

Prominent
Nov 8, 2019
Someone for the love of God please help me.
GPU flashing wrong colors on startup and crashing mid game while temps are under 75C.
CPU:Ryzen 7 2700
Mobo:Asus ROG Strix x470-F
GPU: Asus ROG Strix RX590 8GB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x8GB 3200 MHz
PSU:Corsair Vengeance 650M 650 Watt
Storage:Toshiba HDWD100 1TB HDD

Lutfij

Titan
I hope you understand why I'm merging the threads you're haphazardly creating...? If not I can send you a warning so you stop with the mushrooming of threads for the same topic.

Did you try and source a PSU of reliable build quality to try out on your system while breadboarded? By Mid game, what games are we talking about?