PC specs:
i7-7700 with Intel's stock cooler
1050Ti Palit StormX 4GB Single Fan
16GB RAM
MSI H110M Pro-VH
240GB SSD
1TB HDD
550W PSU

What's the best GPU to replace the 1050Ti ?
And i want to replace the cooler aswell.I don't face overheating issues but i keep hearing the worst about Intel's Coolers.I build this PC 2 years ago but at the moment i can't afford to build a new one.I can spend max 400$ for the GPU and a budget Cooler combined.

Solution
Can i keep the same PSU so i can reduce the price?
The brand is unknown and those who do know it says it's unreliable my worry is it won't be able to pump enough juice into your card since a lot of unknown brands claim to pump out example 500 watts but can only pump out like 300 (just an example) also it's REALLY not a good idea to skimp on the PSU but if you really can't fit it in the budget then that is the next upgrade I'd do that exact PSU I listed I wouldn't suggest to hold off on the upgrade for too long tho.
PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/q3fJvn

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler ($36.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB GAMING X Video Card ($274.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($70.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $382.86
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-08-10 14:29 EDT-0400

I am going to say get a new power supply and here's what I got for ya 1660 Ti should allow you to play at high to max settings for most games but next year probably more medium to high settings as for the cooler the overrated but great Hyper 212 black edition.

Reactions: DNT23
Aug 10, 2019
PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/q3fJvn

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler ($36.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB GAMING X Video Card ($274.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($70.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $382.86
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-08-10 14:29 EDT-0400

I am going to say get a new power supply and here's what I got for ya 1660 Ti should allow you to play at high to max settings for most games but next year probably more medium to high settings as for the cooler the overrated but great Hyper 212 black edition.

The brand is unknown and those who do know it says it's unreliable my worry is it won't be able to pump enough juice into your card since a lot of unknown brands claim to pump out example 500 watts but can only pump out like 300 (just an example) also it's REALLY not a good idea to skimp on the PSU but if you really can't fit it in the budget then that is the next upgrade I'd do that exact PSU I listed I wouldn't suggest to hold off on the upgrade for too long tho.

Solution
Aug 10, 2019
Alright thanks a lot...I appreciate your effort :)