[SOLVED] gpu and cpu temps

xystos

Commendable
Aug 1, 2020
i have hp pre built 800 g1 twr and its case only have 1 exhaust fan and no other cooling to put fans on.my gaming temps goes up to 80 in 99% gpu usage and 70 on 60-70% cpu usage is that bad or is there other way to improve cooling. also is it a possibility to change my case since it have hp components cause i dont think hp parts fit on a normal case

Solution
Posting the make and model of a prebuilt is just part of the equation. We'll need to know the sort of hardware you have inside it. Usually an SKU would've helped us two fold but I'm assuming you've done some modifications hardware wise.

Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

The other part is to mention the apps/game titles you're taxing the system to see the sort of temps you're seeing.

Lutfij

Titan
Posting the make and model of a prebuilt is just part of the equation. We'll need to know the sort of hardware you have inside it. Usually an SKU would've helped us two fold but I'm assuming you've done some modifications hardware wise.

Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

The other part is to mention the apps/game titles you're taxing the system to see the sort of temps you're seeing.

Solution