Question GPU and CPU Usage below 50%, but no matter what the settings are, FPS is low

Apr 10, 2022
Whenever I try to play Cyberpunk, my FPS caps at 43fps no matter if the setting are on low or high. Along with that, my CPU and GPU are capping at around 50% usage according to NVIDIA software. I've tried updating all my drivers, fresh installing windows, and even bought a new GPU but nothing seems to work. Same thing is happening with other games like Fortnite too.
Here are my current Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
GPU: RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC
MB: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon Max Wifi ATX AM4
PSU: Thermaltake Smart 600 W 80+ Certified

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to ditch that PSU ASAP in favor of a unit that's reliably built, from Corsair or Seasonic. Having an unit with 650W of power for the entire system will also ensure you're holding onto the unit for a little longer. How old is the PSU in your build, anyway?

BIOS version for your motherboard? What OS are you working with? If you're on Windows 10, what version(not edition) of the OS are you on? Where did you source the installer for your OS?

Apr 10, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to ditch that PSU ASAP in favor of a unit that's reliably built, from Corsair or Seasonic. Having an unit with 650W of power for the entire system will also ensure you're holding onto the unit for a little longer. How old is the PSU in your build, anyway?

BIOS version for your motherboard? What OS are you working with? If you're on Windows 10, what version(not edition) of the OS are you on? Where did you source the installer for your OS?

I'm on Windows 10 Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 and got the install for it here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
My BIOS Version/Date is 2.91, 3/23/2022
The PSU is getting close to four years old I think, maybe a little older.
Also, thank you for taking the time to help!