[SOLVED] GPU and HDD issues ?

Jul 6, 2021
My PC

Good morning, I have two issues

GPU: Still low memory, it cannot increase to maximum when it required. Games crash through lack of memory.
HDD: Give strange sounds and it not run windows only black screen. But when I put to another PC. HDD works normally.

Sound:
View: https://youtu.be/Eu4LEYeymGw

Currently I use an external SSD to run Windows.

Solution
You memory is mismatched and not running in dual-channel. It is probably not stable. How many sticks of memory is installed? What models is the memory installed?
If you have 2 sticks of 4GB, try installing only those in the second and fourth slot from the CPU and retest with games and Userbenchmark.
That HDD has failed.

For the GPU we need more info. What, specifically do you mean when you say 'low memory'?
Please run a Userbenchmark and post a link to the results.

Also, Windows from an external SSD is not good for gaming. You can experience bandwidth, access time, and CPU bottlenecks.

Jul 6, 2021
I play GTA V few minutes I running or driving. then crash game or Doom eternal crash game same but freeze game show error and turn off game. Steam and other apps freeze until I turn off it.

I forgot to mention this:

Issues begin when I install bluetooth and wifi adapter to motherboard. When I turn on pc nothing happen. I remove adapter and still nothing happened I reinstall OS and works but HDD begin fail much bluescreen this text show much "blue screen critical process died" I remove HDD and install externall SDD and works begin gpu issue

You memory is mismatched and not running in dual-channel. It is probably not stable. How many sticks of memory is installed? What models is the memory installed?
If you have 2 sticks of 4GB, try installing only those in the second and fourth slot from the CPU and retest with games and Userbenchmark.

Solution