[SOLVED] GPU and MOBO compatibility can cause GSOD?

Jun 3, 2020
Hi, i've build last friday a new PC with these components:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Zw3y27

The first two days was working fine, but it has started crashing with a green screen. I haven't done any overclock all is by default. And i have all the drivers updated.
I've found that my GPU it's not listed on my MOBO compatibility list. This can be the issue? Or it's AMD drivers related (if readed it in some places). How can i diagnose the problem?

Solution
You listed CPUs. VGA support lists nothing. Most likely because all GPUs that connect to a PCI-E slot is supported.
EDIT: Oh, weird page. It didn't load GPUs at first and defaulted to showing CPUs.

All I can say is don't expect mobo makers page to list ALL of the compatible hardware, least of all memory. They are busy doing everything else they do.

mamasan2000

Distinguished
BANNED
You listed CPUs. VGA support lists nothing. Most likely because all GPUs that connect to a PCI-E slot is supported.
EDIT: Oh, weird page. It didn't load GPUs at first and defaulted to showing CPUs.

All I can say is don't expect mobo makers page to list ALL of the compatible hardware, least of all memory. They are busy doing everything else they do.

Solution