GPU bios flashing problem, reflashed but problem still remains!

Jun 25, 2018
Hello every one whos reading this so i got this big problem now. I have RX 460 nitro gpu i did unlock it with extra shaders everything was fine until recently i tought i will flash it to RX 560 bios so i tried first i flashed it to saphire single fan bios and my msi afterburner did not work(i couldnt set my temp limit, power limit, clock speeds and voltage) so i tought i will use THRIXX and Wattman but THRIXX did not work too and Wattman worked but fans didnt so i had to use msi afterburner for fans to work. But there were some glitches stuttering etc. and i tought ill try to use diffrent bios so i tried asus bios problems remain last of all i tried xfx bios but at some where around that time everything got really wrong. I opened gpu-z it couldnt read pixel filterrate and texture fillterrate and of course clock speeds. So i tought it will be driver problem i unistalled drivers with ddu and reinstalled them and used pixel patcher but problem remained so i tought ill just reflash to my stock bios and i did but the problems remained, i did everything driver reinstall, even tried to go back to RX 460 unlocked bios but same result. So i tought maby its windows problem. I reinstalled windows just one thing changed now i can use msi afterburner for voltage changes but nothing else, Wattman too same problem fans are not spinning and when i did use msi afterburner for fan use i tried to play games but now my temps are getting too high almost 90c even with fans spinning at 100% so when temps got past 85c i got crashes. Of course gpu-z still showing same thing no fillterrates and no clock speeds. I hope i havent damaged my gpu or sensors by any means with bios flashing, so if anything i just really hope i can fix this problem because i really dont want to buy a new gpu.

Solution
If all these issues started after you started messing with your card BIOS, yes you likely killed the card due to all the things you were doing. It can't be a driver problem if card was working fine on the drivers till you started messing with it.
If all these issues started after you started messing with your card BIOS, yes you likely killed the card due to all the things you were doing. It can't be a driver problem if card was working fine on the drivers till you started messing with it.

Solution