May 15, 2019
My specs (low specs)

Amd phenom II X2 555
Asrock n68 gs4 fx rev r.2
Windows10 pro
Sapphire radeon hd 7750 1gb ddr5
Corsair vegeance 8gb ddr3
Wd green 1tb hdd

I am having this problem since 2 days while my pc was updating and it got an error while updating. After that when I restarted my pc and i started working my monitor gave me no signal and it didnot wake up while every thing was working the gpu fan led ect but no display. I force restarted my pc but same issue as i do or dont do anything on my pc it give me no signal. Then i removed my gpu and started with on board it gave me no issues and also no issues with the display but when ever i plug my gpu in its gives me the problem but my gpu does not give me issues when on safemode and i also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the graphiccard drivers but same issue please help me. I also reinstalled windows but same issue when i try to install drivers. And i checked on my other pc it game me same issue please helap and advice me what should i do is my gpu gone bad or other issue..

Thank you

I have sapphire radeon hd 7750 1gb ddr5.
I have windows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solution
So if the card suddenly stops working across multiple operating systems, it sounds like a dead card. The card doesn't need to use much of anything to run the windows startup screen and standard (pre-driver) VGA mode. If the card is dying as soon as you install a driver, telling Windows how to use it's actual features, it's a pretty clear sign (at least to me) that the card needs to be replaced.

Ahannaan99

Reputable
May 15, 2019
Still having same problem after changing the os and also it gives me the same problem in safemode any idea what has happend to my gpu?..

arajigar

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2016
Probably damaged PSU, sounds crazy but who knows if the update failure was caused by the PSU doing strange things. Try another one just in case, it will not hurt you...well, changing all wires and cables is a pain in the a** but before giving up with your GPU it is better to spend an hour doing that test. :unsure:

Ahannaan99

Reputable
May 15, 2019
Probably damaged PSU, sounds crazy but who knows if the update failure was caused by the PSU doing strange things. Try another one just in case, it will not hurt you...well, changing all wires and cables is a pain in the a** but before giving up with your GPU it is better to spend an hour doing that test. :unsure:

Thanks ill try that

So if the card suddenly stops working across multiple operating systems, it sounds like a dead card. The card doesn't need to use much of anything to run the windows startup screen and standard (pre-driver) VGA mode. If the card is dying as soon as you install a driver, telling Windows how to use it's actual features, it's a pretty clear sign (at least to me) that the card needs to be replaced.

Solution

Ahannaan99

Reputable
May 15, 2019

I tried using it on my other pc through safemode it worked then i rebooted my pc in normal mode it did turn on and it worked but when i tried to install the drivers it did detected my gpu but my pc restarted while downloading the driver then all the font while restarting and also in the bios setup were symbolic font id what was going and on it restarted frequently and asked to repair or restart.

Ahannaan99

Reputable
May 15, 2019
I tried using it on my other pc through safemode it worked then i rebooted my pc in normal mode it did turn on and it worked but when i tried to install the drivers it did detected my gpu but my pc restarted while downloading the driver then all the font while restarting and also in the bios setup were symbolic font id what was going and on it restarted frequently and asked to repair or restart.

Tried it on my brothers pc and it turned on but when i try installing the drivers it restarts and then it is booting up but restarts again after 2 to 3 mins..

Ahannaan99

Reputable
May 15, 2019
And yeah before restart it gives me a blank black or green screen then reboots.

c07974ed58c76ad7544ea281859176e1.jpg