Question GPU broke, is the rest good?

Jul 16, 2019
Hi
My computer fell down the stairs. The GPU fell out of the slot and is nolonger working, tested it in another pc.
The computer doesnt have an iGPU, how to know for sure the CPU isnt damaged without a display?
Motherboard appears to be working as it gives me beep code for bad video card when i try to use motherboards port.

lynx1021

Distinguished
It would be a good Idea to reseat your memory and all plug-ins, You could buy a cheap test GPU or borrow one to test it. Sorry for your loss! Oh hard drives do not like to be shocked ether so when testing test the hard drive also (Seatools for dos). My Desktops don't move much but I have had connections vibrate loose on one that sits near a window AC. My laptop I treat it like glass.

Jul 16, 2019
It would be a good Idea to reseat your memory and all plug-ins, You could buy a cheap test GPU or borrow one to test it. Sorry for your loss! Oh hard drives do not like to be shocked ether so when testing test the hard drive also (Seatools for dos). My Desktops don't move much but I have had connections vibrate loose on one that sits near a window AC. My laptop I treat it like glass.
When i try to boot using the mobos dvi port, it doesnt post and gives me video error beep msg (1long 2short), im assuming its because my extremely budget cpu which is Athlon x4 840 doesnt have igpu, im getting a new gpu in a few days to test if the rest of the system works but if it doesnt i guess i gotta spend more money..