Question GPU Buzzing noise - RTX 2060

Fantasy123

Commendable
Jul 20, 2020
I just bought a new graphic card, Asus GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER Dual Evo V2 OC 8GB last month in July, and the first months I had it it ran smooth with no issues. However today the right fan started making a buzzing sound, like there was a piece of paper being put into the fan when it's turned at 100% speed.. Is this bad? What should I do? My temps don't exceed the mid 70s anyways. I tried to stop the fan with a piece of paper and move it a bit but still does the same... And I'm sure it's not coil whine, because I'm not playing anything when I turn the speed to 100%.

Can somebody help me?

toniplavna

Reputable
Dec 4, 2016
I just bought a new graphic card, Asus GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER Dual Evo V2 OC 8GB last month in July, and the first months I had it it ran smooth with no issues. However today the right fan started making a buzzing sound, like there was a piece of paper being put into the fan when it's turned at 100% speed.. Is this bad? What should I do? My temps don't exceed the mid 70s anyways. I tried to stop the fan with a piece of paper and move it a bit but still does the same... And I'm sure it's not coil whine, because I'm not playing anything when I turn the speed to 100%.

Can somebody help me?
Did you try to take of the fans, clean them and lube the bearing if you can?